Transall Flightplans

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
Dan Cooper
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Transall Flightplans

Post by Dan Cooper »

Hi,

there was a bgl-file with traffic for Fernando Martinez C160 Transalls but I don't remember where I found it. Maybe someone can help me?
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by reconmercs »

BlueArrow
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Transall Flightplans

Post by BlueArrow »

Hej Dan,

forget those FLPs you were looking for. You'll find the "only real ones" at the German "TransallProject" within the airbases Wunstorf (ETNW), Hohn (ETNH) and Ladsberg (ETSA). For more informations visit our website http://www.gemeinsam-helfen.de/

regards
Michael :wink:
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi Michael

Where can I get the repaints from? I'd like all of them!

John
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
BlueArrow
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Transall Repaints

Post by BlueArrow »

Hej John,

the repaints can be downloaded - after free registration - in the download section of our website, where you can also download our AI Transall. Please mention that these repaints are only for our own AI Transall (not for the one of Fernando Martinez).

Regards
Michael

:)
Savage
Captain
Captain

Post by Savage »

Is your Ai Transall an actual Ai model then, or just a conversion?
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

Its a proper low-poly AI. I have it installed and to my eyes it looks better then Fernando's one! Just adding the FRench version to my FAF FPs.

John
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Re: Transall Repaints

Post by VulcanDriver »

BlueArrow wrote:Hej John,

the repaints can be downloaded - after free registration - in the download section of our website, where you can also download our AI Transall. Please mention that these repaints are only for our own AI Transall (not for the one of Fernando Martinez).

Regards
Michael

Hi Michael

Thanks for this. I'm currently creating some GAF traffic and this will help me a lot.

John
John

VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Re: Transall Repaints

Post by VulcanDriver »

BlueArrow wrote:Hej John,

Regards
Michael

I've registered (I think!) but can't see the downloads section. A question on login. I put my username in and clicked GO. Should I see my name anywere to show I've logged in?

John
John

BlueArrow
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Can't see the download section

Post by BlueArrow »

Hej John,

sorry, I forgot that in the moment our homepage is under construction (again). We are actually trying to optimize handling and download. Also we're integrating a shop (everey thing we'll offer there is -like the Transall Addon for the FS9- for the charity project "Gemeinsam helfen".

Transalproject.de has only a charitable aim. All members worked on the project only in their sparetime and without any payment.
The whole proceeds from the Add-on sale (and further sale objects) will be given directly to the association "Gemeinsam helfen e.V.".
Please be patient and try it again within a few days.

Best regards

Michael
Dan Cooper
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Dan Cooper »

Thanks for the information. :)