B-25 models ?

Share hints and tricks or your own modifications for MAIW Packages in Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.
ttocs
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

B-25 models ?

Post by ttocs »

What happened to John Young's B-25 AI models? The paint kits are listed, but where are the FSX models? :?:
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: B-25 models ?

Post by TheFoufure »

gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

I noticed in January and told John. He will upload them here again.

Send from mobile hence short
Cheers,
Martin
Captain

Post by Jorgen »

After seeing this thread, I simply HAD to get the Crail scenery and the B-25s.

I am attaching a screenshot - this is Crail in P3D v. 5, and I have my trusty T-45 stopped at "Show Me" from the Missouri Wing of the CAF, based at St. Charles County Regional Airport/Smartt Field, near St. Louis, MO. In the 90's I was a member of the CAF, and had the opportunity to lie in the nose of this aircraft as it beat up its home airfield at about 60 ft. - what a rush!

Jorgen
Attachments
Screenshot (69).jpg
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

The only bad thing with John's absolutely stunning AI collection from that period are the models he did not make (so far, fingers crossed etc....) :smt003

I also always enjoy these aircraft, Jorgen
Cheers,
Martin
Captain

Post by Jorgen »

I am certain that John will get around to them sometime "Real Soon Now™" - but there is so much to do and so little time.

I just feel a little bad that I am not that creative, I am better at putting existing things together and then try to make them work. For the longest time I have been trying to break P3D by adding tons of scenery and AI, but have not succeded yet.

Jorgen