Shelter needed

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
james84

Shelter needed

Post by james84 »

Hello,
does anyone know where to get a shelter like the one on the background of this shot?
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Denmark- ... 3d6ede2722
ricktk
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Re: Shelter needed

Post by ricktk »

Dave Bernard had shelters like that for his Bodo and Orland sceneries he did. Do not think he released them as a library object however. You maybe could send him a PM?
Rick

"Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little colored lights . . . check."
james84

Post by james84 »

Thanks!
Which is is username?
scottr5213
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Post by scottr5213 »

davidbernard, If you do a search you will find the thread about the packages.
james84

Post by james84 »

Thanks Scott!
I've searched for those sceneries, but the hangars David used in his sceneries are the round ones with no shutter, so I ended up using them too!
The scenery is ready, BTW, I have to finish adding the ground support vehicles and it'll be ready for release!
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

ill take a copy then i can finally release the danish c130 plans for the scenery
bitburgeaglekeeper
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by bitburgeaglekeeper »

I was worlking on a Aalborg scenery a wile back never finished it but I think I still have a .mdl for that style HAS
james84

Post by james84 »

bitburgeaglekeeper wrote:I was worlking on a Aalborg scenery a wile back never finished it but I think I still have a .mdl for that style HAS
Hmmm... is there a way to use it with ADE9X?
bitburgeaglekeeper
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by bitburgeaglekeeper »

I'm have not worked with ADE9X It is in a object file like the MAIW object files. Here is a shot of the source file in FSDS.

Here is a .zip of my Aalborg object file. it contains the bunker, (shown above) my first attempt at the C-130 hangers and he larger warehouse type hangers on the taxiways behind the dispersal areas. drop all the files into you scenery directory and you should be able to access them with any object placer.
Attachments
aalborgobjects1.zip
(10.76 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
james84

Post by james84 »

TERRIFIC!
Thanks!
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

bitburgeaglekeeper wrote: 16 Nov 2010, 17:31 I'm have not worked with ADE9X It is in a object file like the MAIW object files. Here is a shot of the source file in FSDS.

Here is a .zip of my Aalborg object file. it contains the bunker, (shown above) my first attempt at the C-130 hangers and he larger warehouse type hangers on the taxiways behind the dispersal areas. drop all the files into you scenery directory and you should be able to access them with any object placer.
Great models.

Is it possible to have the texture files for these mdl files ?

Thanks.

Regards