2017 - A look back on a great year!

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: 2017 - A look back on a great year!

Post by John Young »

Me too. Greg is our gateway to the users.

Don't forget Kevin also. I'm sure he's often "home alone" at his PC (sorry). He's not only the source of most of our xml trigger code, but is beavering away most days on the F-16's with Mike. I know that because I can see the posts in our internal Design Team discussion thread. They are up to page 88 at the moment and there's usually a new post every day. Then there's Brent burning the midnight oil most nights producing the sceneries and flight plans we need to go with our AI, and all our painters too, especially Mark and Ray. Then there's Steve who is always on hand to give help and advice...... Just to name a few.

For me personally, it's good to be able to build AI aircraft, but it's even better when others here, not only produce their own work, but add the extra value to mine too.

John
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by campbeme »

Happy New Year everyone.

You guys smashed it in 2017, set an amazing production pace and set an even higher bar to maintain.

cheers
Mark
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by Tranquil »

Thank you to Everyone for making this such a friendly place to visit, so many talented individuals here.. 2017 was a great year for our hobby lets hope 2018 will be even better! :)

Ive have had a couple of months break from simming/scenery/painting but will be back very soon once i get my new Pc this month...

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.