RNAS Culdrose by Gary Barker

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
ricki429
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: RNAS Culdrose by Gary Barker

Post by ricki429 »

VulcanDriver wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 12:48 FLE1 maybe a WP for Fleetlands which used to be a servicing depot for helicopters. Its now closed.
Since when has it been closed? I thought they had more work down there than they ever have...
There is a superb Fleetlands scenery out if you want the helicopters to go somewhere
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/s ... s-Heliport
swp53
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by swp53 »

Fleetlands (EGVF) is still operational but now owned by Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services - UK
http://www.vectoraerospace.com/aboutus/ ... vices.aspx
Past Beta Tester
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Sorry, I misread your question, Jim.

As there isn't an EGAZ in real life and FLE1 seems to be a waypoint it seems that they both should have been included in the package.
As you have the position of FLE1 it is easy enough to make a waypoint file but the airfield is a touch more difficult to do.
Steve
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

ricki429 wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 13:19
VulcanDriver wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 12:48 FLE1 maybe a WP for Fleetlands which used to be a servicing depot for helicopters. Its now closed.
Since when has it been closed? I thought they had more work down there than they ever have...
There is a superb Fleetlands scenery out if you want the helicopters to go somewhere
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/s ... s-Heliport
That's the trouble with rumours. My bad.
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by jimrodger »

Firebird wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 22:00 Sorry, I misread your question, Jim.

As there isn't an EGAZ in real life and FLE1 seems to be a waypoint it seems that they both should have been included in the package.
As you have the position of FLE1 it is easy enough to make a waypoint file but the airfield is a touch more difficult to do.
Cheers for that, thought I was losing the plot (again!!)

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"