Search found 66 matches

by JohnStinstrom
29 Jul 2008, 15:44
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Hill Air Force Base Support Thread
Replies: 55
Views: 5944

DJ - You need to have my Yellow Ground Service Vehicle Library (available at Avsim.com) installed to see the vehicles properly. Actually you should not be seeing the model at all without this library and I am not sure why you do. Anyway, here are the textures for the truck (it is just a repaint of t...
by JohnStinstrom
24 Mar 2008, 16:35
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Oklahoma ANG
Replies: 3
Views: 683

I have been sketching out a project for Tinker AFB and have done a preliminaly paint for the KC-135's there based on Graham King's previous work. Were you going to include tankers in your AI?
by JohnStinstrom
01 Mar 2008, 16:35
Topic: Canadian C-17s
Replies: 5
Views: 446

I would be happy to have this become a MAIW project. While creating a flightplan for the base I began to move in larger and larger circles until I was using all the CF Wing bases and most of the transport aircraft. As there are a relatively small number of aircraft and most of them are already model...
by JohnStinstrom
01 Mar 2008, 01:21
Topic: Canadian C-17s
Replies: 5
Views: 446

Canadian C-17s

I am finally approaching the end of my project with CFB Trenton. Shane Strong has given me permission to use his great repaints of the CAF C-17's coming into service and I wanted to check and see if anyone else was planning any Canadian projects so we can avoid duplication.
by JohnStinstrom
30 Jan 2008, 21:02
Topic: Proposed Future Projects
Replies: 8
Views: 968

Proposed Future Projects

Hi all, just wanted to share a thought about future projects. A while ago I was working on a scenery for CFB Cold Lake and as it turned out it was finished at the same time as a release from Alphasim. To possibly avoid this faus pax in the future I would like to share with you my list of projects (r...
by JohnStinstrom
30 Apr 2007, 06:34
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Listing Of Military Scenerys
Replies: 104
Views: 42592

Military Scenery Available

There is FS2004 scenery for

Whidbey NAS (KNUW) file name WB_KNUW.zip
Whiteman AFB (KSZL) file name (KSZL.zip+KSZL2.zip)

posted on AVSIM.com. Sorry to hear there are no longer any sceneries planned by MAIW.