Search found 30 matches

by usb
13 Aug 2012, 18:42
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Carrier Landings
Replies: 63
Views: 4818

Re: Carrier Landings

Yes, however, it does simulate a pilots worst of bad dreams ha!ha!
Still, I will experiment now that I have some confidence. What's really fun not asking for clearance to land on the carrier and have one of your own ai's jump right in front of you. :mrgreen:
by usb
13 Aug 2012, 13:42

Ok, now that I have learned how to click open the box to change everybody to the magic number (-14562) have it memorized. F14A,B,D F18C,D F4 PhantomB, F7E.all work perfect!! The F18G Hornet is the one that acts strange works sometimes some times falls into the ocean just before reaching the carrier....
by usb
13 Aug 2012, 02:55

Maybe I don't know how to use the air file program just right I now have Nicks F18 working at KNHK but of the Miramar carrier will work some times sometimes not wants to vanish just before touch down I tweaked one of his F7's and still it would only let me incert -14598 but the aircraft lands perfec...
by usb
12 Aug 2012, 14:58

One thing I noticed is the number -14562 took in the F14A but came up as -14598 in the F14D however , both aircraft work just fine. The F18 will not take the same number either but I am still experimenting the F18 wants to vanish before coming back to the carrier. Still am very happy with what is wo...
by usb
12 Aug 2012, 00:52

Ya Baby!!! Step six works perfect with Nick Blacks Tomcats. Working with some F18 Hornets not getting the same results any suggestions? I will try to return the favor if ever I can thanks again This is Sweet!!!
by usb
10 Aug 2012, 17:05

Do I just need to ajust step 6. to land on the carrier or do I need to make a the changes like your pictures? If I make a mistake will the aircraft crash my computer? Have had trouble in the past and with so many planes I have loaded it's like trying to get rid of a virus if I screw up if you know w...
by usb
07 Aug 2012, 02:37

Being a little green, how do i or what do I open up the air file to change the required data?
by usb
04 Aug 2012, 14:12

Please, tell me more. have final really figured out the world of ai and the fifty plus carriers are my personal favorate with everyones beautiful artwork.I already have aircraft going from carrier to land to carrier and flying with them in a ww11 corsair or TOMCAT PLEASE TELL US MORE,
by usb
17 Jul 2012, 12:40

Thank you! I will be waiting if I can help in any way let me know
by usb
16 Jul 2012, 18:13

Carrier Landings

Adding Nick Blacks Tomcats to my carriers. I need the wet model info so they will top on the carrier' The dry touch and go or travel out over the water stop sometimes return. Have played with the toe brakes already. What do I need?