Search found 586 matches

by Manschy
08 Mar 2010, 14:09
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAFG Bruggen FS9 Released
Replies: 6
Views: 606

Re: RAFG Bruggen FS9 Released

No, not really perfect. :roll: We have a lot of small problems but added together it is a lot of work for the great guys of ACG They help me a lot not to get freaky with my first scenery :smt001 . If you get any problem, please visit the ACG forum to get help.
by Manschy
25 Jul 2009, 14:09
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: The fantastic RAFG-Tonkas at RAF Bruggen
Views: 381

Thank you all. We'll do our very best, and we are sure not to disappoint you.
by Manschy
25 Jul 2009, 11:05

Hi, foufure. It is RAF Bruggen, for FS9. It will be released as freeware, hopefully until september when everything is going well.
by Manschy
25 Jul 2009, 09:29

The fantastic RAFG-Tonkas at RAF Bruggen

Hi, everybody. Mennos and Chris' fantastic AI-work, the RAFG-Tonkas , landed at RAF Bruggen, the home of the 9th/17th and 31sqn in the 80s/90s. Unfortunately, the weather was bad. As you can see, the 31sqn tonkas shared the HAS with the f 4 phantoms of Fernando Martinez... 8) Thanks guys, this bring...
by Manschy
02 Jun 2009, 15:42
Topic: Request for RAF Bruggen Tornados and Phantoms repaints
Replies: 5
Views: 357

@ Menno: Yes, gutersloh is on my to-do-list because I'm living there 8) but Wildenrath may take a little time, depending on how fast we can implement Bruggen and gutersloh as well. Do you need the Afcad to probably develop the flightplans? It would be phantastic if each sqn (tornados and phantoms) h...
by Manschy
02 Jun 2009, 11:18
Topic: Request for RAF Bruggen Tornados and Phantoms repaints
Replies: 5
Views: 357

Request for RAF Bruggen Tornados and Phantoms repaints

Hi, everybody. Being intrigued by all this fantastic repaints of MAIW, I would like to ask you, if anybody is interested in doing repaints for my RAF Bruggen. This will be my first german airfield release shortly and it needs Tornados and Phantoms to get live into it. I will support you with pics an...