Search found 1169 matches

by Tranquil
04 Feb 2010, 11:27
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Maiw Hawk AI (2010 HawkDisplay)
Replies: 6
Views: 552

Maiw Hawk AI (2010 HawkDisplay)

A Pair Of UnionJacked Hawks ready for the new display season..

by Tranquil
06 Sep 2009, 15:40
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: BAe Hawks package by MAIW
Replies: 30
Views: 5201

Thanks Firebird. that seems to answer the question!

Thank you
by Tranquil
06 Sep 2009, 14:11

hmmm for some reason my gears where not working on all the hawk ai, a quick re-install seems to have fixed this problem now, but im not too sure about the speed, ai hawks are showing as doing 250 kias which in mph terms is 287, the true hawk flies at 572 kias with an mph of 658, i do understand that...
by Tranquil
06 Sep 2009, 13:10

First off, the AI Hawk is a big favorite of mine, and probably the first ever AI pack ive ever used, as i just used to fly with default... boring i know!!!

But i have a couple of questions, is it possible to make the hawks fly faster and for the gears to work in FSX?

thank you
by Tranquil
23 Aug 2009, 15:59
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Tucano Research
Replies: 14
Views: 1117

I canned the project due to permissions not being granted. However if you go to the simshed website and download there AI Tucano, you get a few repaints with it as well. There are also some repaints on Graham Kings site. I can send you the flightplans I made, but you would have to edit them to matc...
by Tranquil
23 Aug 2009, 14:19
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Tucano Research
Replies: 14
Views: 1117

Any more info on this release, or have i missed it?

thank you
by Tranquil
22 Aug 2008, 19:27
Topic: UK Hawks Part1 package by MAIW
Replies: 23
Views: 2332

Hi Gary, its really no pain , but if im not aloud to do it then thats ok i can wait.. basically i just wanted the permission to go ahead and do it, i would after all be painting over someone elses great work and i know thats were the problems come in... its not one of those changes that will find it...
by Tranquil
22 Aug 2008, 16:35
Topic: UK Hawks Part1 package by MAIW
Replies: 23
Views: 2332

hi, just wondering if i am aloud to edit one of the current paints in the hawk valley pack to make it look like xx184? this will be an easy process for me to achieve, im not really botherd about losing one of the others such as xx178 to put in the lovely camo scheme...

many thanks
by Tranquil
12 Mar 2008, 23:51
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: More Hawks at the Valley
Replies: 9
Views: 746

just installed the Hawk AI pack and it Looks great, i do all of my flying out of Valley as im a big hawk fan and love heading through the valleys of snowdonia, just wondering if they actually follow real Hawk training routes such as the Mach Loop and LLyn ogwen lake areas? also do they ever reach fu...