Search found 23 matches

by kenlivia
13 May 2017, 09:02
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Possible new project ?
Replies: 7
Views: 961

Possible new project ?

Hello All, For many ,many months now have been trying to find a new copy of MS.FSX /DeLux/Gold. I know that FSX is not too accepted here BUT, I smell a golden opportunity and niche in the Flightsim Retail World . Thinking that with all the available great talent at present in MAIW-ACG, that was, UKM...
by kenlivia
10 Dec 2015, 19:07
Topic: flight planning fsx.
Replies: 5
Views: 516

Re: flight planning fsx.

Thanks Steve Sir, Guess i must get into this script writing stuff and learn some more, however, for those who are also wasting time and fuel locating any kc,s, maybe this is just one answer. My friend and at times mentor, Herr D. Loleit , designed a panel radar for this, the ARSE4 is variable and se...
by kenlivia
07 Dec 2015, 20:11

Re: flight planning fsx.

Thank you, I already have 2 kc,s aloft flying triangles with both in opposing directions and times- but- not so perfect and hard to find when requiring gas. Must be a way to loiter a kc- will keep looking. and pass on any info found. thanks again.
by kenlivia
04 Dec 2015, 20:56

flight planning fsx.

Hello Sirs, Been trying to place a in air gas stn to loiter and fly around grid squares, instead of simply planning a A to B ai tanker flight. The placing of co-ords into the flight plan doesn't seem to work ? but i am sure that it must be possible. Would some kindly experienced scribe tell me how i...
by kenlivia
24 Oct 2015, 13:16
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Trees
Replies: 23
Views: 2074

Re: Trees

hello, there is a util available from flightsim that removes trees from runways .there are two options regarding the strip width without vegetation from runway edges. Maybe that will help.
by kenlivia
24 Oct 2015, 13:06
Topic: FSX Multi Player.
Replies: 2
Views: 266

FSX Multi Player.

I have a problem when coming out of multiplayer, in that the start screen of FSX freezes totally, after i select free flight. The on screen boxes all become instant white backgrounds , following which the dreaded notice comes onscreen- (The program is not responding ) - but- it doesn't restart and u...
by kenlivia
24 Oct 2015, 12:43
Topic: FSX Crashes
Views: 489

Re: FSX Crashes

hello, dont know if this will help- but-my fsx used to refuse to co-operate and crash if there were aircraft added which were incompatible- i solved this problem by using the scruffy duck AIFP. Place in the aircraft to fsx add a simple flight plan using it, then use the aifp to verify the addition. ...
by kenlivia
27 Sep 2015, 09:07
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: The very first !OTBH for FS9.
Replies: 0
Views: 332

The very first !OTBH for FS9.

Hello Folks, Wondering if anyone has successfully installed Tony's absolutely, the first ever published, in its entirety, The OTBH Airfield. Usually, One can have fs9 / 2004 fields, operating in FSX, the majority of my service fields are for initially fs2004. Tried many varied installs of Tony's fie...
by kenlivia
17 Sep 2015, 19:00
Forum: MAIW Non Package Releases
Topic: Al Udeid (OTBH)
Replies: 21
Views: 3982

Re: Al Udeid (OTBH)

Thank you Greg Sir,
You are a absolute star! Been trying to make this field for about a year and not doing very well , but learned quite a lot from among the many mistakes. Thank you again for the time and effort involved.
by kenlivia
05 Mar 2015, 13:51
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Century Series (American Heavy Metal)
Replies: 307
Views: 22781

Re: Century Series (American Heavy Metal)

Thank you Mike, Looking at yr pic, can't make out if you are with a wrl / wrt /or a et?.
by kenlivia
15 Dec 2014, 19:25
Topic: HICCUP WITH AI LLBG AND LLNV.
Views: 251

HICCUP WITH AI LLBG AND LLNV.

Hello All, Think this is the right section to air my problem, with maybe some forthcoming helpful advice as to a fix. ( history ) I use geogio's great airfields in IT land, with my "home", field being LIBV- Installed all the IT now moved on to Israel which is excellent stop over for ai mov...
by kenlivia
13 Dec 2014, 17:22
Topic: fsx- aircraft inflight-none alignment with runway strip.
Replies: 3
Views: 343

Re: fsx- aircraft inflight-none alignment with runway strip.

hello, thought to pass on that my off line problem has finally been sorted-No! it was not FSX, I use a wireless keyboard, which has the normal indication lights for caps lock. num lock etc- the fault was the keyboard num lock, which although gave correct indication of its working state, ie, on/off, ...
by kenlivia
27 Nov 2014, 18:47
Topic: United Arab Emirates C-17's
Views: 508

Re: United Arab Emirates C-17's

hi randy, i am using the al minhad omdm field from Robert Graham / rpwg Simulations , he is in aussie, find his site on google- the only omdm available at this time, still a bit sparce though, nothing like the google maps as shown- c17s, think i found mine from woa and owls nest- bearing in mind tha...
by kenlivia
27 Nov 2014, 18:22
Topic: Real weather
Views: 422

Re: Real weather

Evening Giorgio Sir, I now have adopted your LIBV, as my home field, surrounded by a multitude of Typhoons- I came here this evening to ask you the self same question regarding thunder storms in Italy, My real time downloads have been in A constant haze over the field, lightning and thunder storms- ...
by kenlivia
18 Nov 2014, 06:32
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: ai flight plans / airfield taxi to runway.
Views: 813

ai flight plans / airfield taxi to runway.

Hello, Maybe someone may help with these questions please ? I am very new to making flight plans and have a four double legged plans operating. Using aifp v3.2 with Win7. The aircraft in situ tend to move around the field from their parked up places at the times designated for departures / arrivals....
by kenlivia
26 Aug 2014, 14:03
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: The Owl's Nest - Accessibility
Replies: 20
Views: 2631

Re: The Owl's Nest - Accessibility

Martin Sir, dont know why but i cannot get this png screen shot pic from the pc documents onto the forum page ? its saved but wont transfer. so word for word- have a box onscreen-22x10cms bottom right is the address;- www.owlsnest.eu/maiw.php from the top- The server at owlsnest.eu cant be found bec...
by kenlivia
26 Aug 2014, 12:57

Re: fsx- aircraft inflight-none alignment with runway strip.

Hello Chris, many thanks , this directional problem started about 6 months ago- happens with any aircraft, even to a slow beaufighter from which i used for a test- usually drive heavies- anything with 4 up from herc to c17, c5, awacs etc, Though it does seem a bit more prevalent with the c17 against...
by kenlivia
17 Aug 2014, 13:43
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: The Owl's Nest - Accessibility
Replies: 20
Views: 2631

Re: The Owl's Nest - Accessibility

Afternoon Martin Sir, I see from the ( owlsnest moved ) post that a successful move has been completed- congrats all round - however, this afternoon i tried to get into the site using http://WWW.OWLSNEST.EU / MAIW.PHP. All the listings came up but when selecting anything from the site listings, afte...
by kenlivia
11 Aug 2014, 19:33

fsx- aircraft inflight-none alignment with runway strip.

Hello All, Just maybe there is a fix for a problem which keeps me out of the air-been fighting this for around 9 months , on & off.. The problem is apparent in whatever fsx is in use, ie fsx/delux/gold- with or without acceleration- bare basic fsx with or without added scenery or aircraft. only ...
by kenlivia
11 Aug 2014, 19:00
Topic: OWLSNEST ???
Views: 403

Re: OWLSNEST ???

hello Martin Sir, i now live in Romania- up to about 9 months or so, had no trouble what so ever in finding the owlsnest, either direct via the browser in use or via the MAIW link. Will give the address as given a try with the address ending, / maiw.php which i have not been using. Just maybe if the...