Search found 42 matches

by tugpilotsmiffy
12 Feb 2021, 13:31
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Aerospatiale Gazelle
Replies: 169
Views: 14286

Re: Aerospatiale Gazelle

Best Christmas ever, its is Christmas right, it has to be for this to happen, thank you Mr Young
by tugpilotsmiffy
22 Feb 2020, 17:33
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: FSUIPC Crashes FSX
Replies: 6
Views: 708

Re: FSUIPC Crashes FSX

Cheers for letting me know
by tugpilotsmiffy
22 Feb 2020, 12:43

Real quick follow up, the old never assume thing, was downloading FSUIPC from another site and wasn't the latest version, so checked the version like you said and once again you shown to be a little daft and solved my problem for me, now have the lastest version and runs fine, you are once again a s...
by tugpilotsmiffy
22 Feb 2020, 12:29

Yeah I'm running the latest one, there is no error code, next time I run it will write down the message but its non specific something like this programme might not function in FSX, gives the details of the programme and do I wish to disable or run, if I disable FSX runs fine, if I leave it running ...
by tugpilotsmiffy
21 Feb 2020, 22:05

FSUIPC Crashes FSX

Hi there, installed FSUIPC into FSX SE on Windows 10, did a standard install, when I run FSX with FSUIP enabled it crashes on start up, if I disable FSUIPC is runs fine, googled the problem but that just confused me further with more problems listed then solutions, if anybody has had this problem an...
by tugpilotsmiffy
15 Oct 2019, 21:52
Topic: ADE and FSX Steam Edition SDK
Replies: 2
Views: 534

Re: ADE and FSX Steam Edition SDK

No it wasn't there, what I needed was the Prepar3D SDK, fortunately somebody on FsDeveloper very a patiently pointed me in the right direction of where it could be found, so far have run ADE without the error messages now, so seems OK, will do a simple project tomorrow and see if all does well, than...
by tugpilotsmiffy
15 Oct 2019, 13:52
Topic: ADE and FSX Steam Edition SDK
Replies: 2
Views: 534

ADE and FSX Steam Edition SDK

I am having a problem with FSX Steam Edition and ADE, I have FSX installed in its default steam apps location, when I run ADE it finds it just fine, however it doesn't find the compilers, I have a folder in FSX named SDK with what appears to be the correct folders and so on and when I manually direc...
by tugpilotsmiffy
29 Apr 2019, 13:20
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Lossiemouth and Brize Norton Projects
Replies: 50
Views: 6047

Re: Lossiemouth and Brize Norton Projects

Nice, two welcome additions, based on those pics am looking forward to them, cheers
by tugpilotsmiffy
31 Mar 2019, 15:56
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: USMC VMM-161 MV-22B "Osprey" Boss Bird 2019
Replies: 5
Views: 572

Re: USMC VMM-161 MV-22B "Osprey" Boss Bird 2019

OK well you are two talented people then, take care
by tugpilotsmiffy
26 Mar 2019, 19:47
Topic: Traffic Files And Frame Rates
Replies: 14
Views: 1373

Re: Traffic Files And Frame Rates

Not viewing traffic at all at the time, at start up in cockpit, used dxtmpx to make sure no 32 bit, I think I'm going to do a full reinstall outside of the two programme files folders, so the next couple of days spare time all booked now, it may be this laptop as still not fixed the MSMXl issue yet ...
by tugpilotsmiffy
26 Mar 2019, 17:36

Yeah that's all good advice, now its just finding the time to do the adding of traffic files a batch at a time, this is more time consuming than the real world flying I used to do, just a couple of quick questions, in windows 10 does it make any difference if I install FS2004 into programme files or...
by tugpilotsmiffy
25 Mar 2019, 19:54

Yeah will give that a try, just out of interest and so I know in the future why would that occur immediately, say I start at EGHH with civvy traffic and get and I'm not kidding ere 1 FPS start at say KDMA and get the same just 1 FPS, am I right in saying that it doesn't matter which aircraft I would...
by tugpilotsmiffy
25 Mar 2019, 12:52

Thats how I am running it at the moment, civvy and mil terrible, civiy only terrible, military on its own fine, and as I say at Nellis or Miramar with full ramps runs fine, as in aerobatics in the Carenado Mentor or Iris PC9 is no problem and flowing, its a pain, will try more RAM or just put this o...
by tugpilotsmiffy
24 Mar 2019, 20:36

Yeah I will upgrade the RAM as that seems to be the best option at the moment, cheers for your help.
by tugpilotsmiffy
24 Mar 2019, 19:16

Yeah thanks for that, useful as ever, its just FS2004 , I only mentioned Nellis and KDMA as they are both heavy on aircraft and scenery, it happens at Bournemouth or Valley, so same anywhere, and like I say ran it with a solitary traffic BGL and a ramp full of civvy aircraft at Southampton, ran fine...
by tugpilotsmiffy
24 Mar 2019, 14:52

Traffic Files And Frame Rates

Sorry to post another problem, this one now is regarding as you may have guessed from the title is about traffic bgl files and frame rates, having installed all the World of AI Bgl files into their default scenery file location, same as Maiw, I get an unusable sim, frame rates drop to non existent, ...
by tugpilotsmiffy
11 Mar 2019, 13:58
Topic: MSMXL4
Replies: 8
Views: 920

Re: MSMXL4

Thanks for that I will check all that later today, reason I say its installed correctly is it actually completed the install for the first time but after I had updated wincap, plus it all appears where its supposed to be, and I am running 64bit and downloaded the 64 bit version from the official Mic...
by tugpilotsmiffy
11 Mar 2019, 11:36

Right I now have MSMXL 4 SP3 installed successfully, did fresh install of ADE did a quick save and the compile of a single runway and still get an error message and this is it, so again if anybody can help, that would be great. Compiler Errors Found. These were not identified by the Issue Manager. P...
by tugpilotsmiffy
08 Mar 2019, 16:21

It might be, but ran a registry check and all came back good, going to just go to my local techie and get it sorted i think, like I say when I googled the problem is does come back as known problem for certain builds of windows 10, which is a sod as my old version of windows 10 ran it fine, strangel...