The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Mark's (Tranquil) Repaint Collection

Essential flight simulator tools, by Martin Gossmann
http://www.owlsnest.eu
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Mark's (Tranquil) Repaint Collection

Post by gsnde »

I am very happy to announce that Mark's (Tranquil) repaints have found a home at The Owl's Nest. We have started his collection with the Coningsby and Lossiemouth Typhoons and Tornados in FS9 and FSX versions.

Mark will naturally keep his Facebook presence. But for those strange animals without a Facebook account (like me.... :roll:) it should be much easier in future to follow up on his work.

Thanks Mark! :smt001
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Re: Mark's (Tranquil) Repaint Collection

Post by Tranquil »

Would like to thank Martin for insisting that my repaints get an airing! i generally just keep to my facebook page and if people are interested in one ive done they usually just ask me for it, i do have a website i was working on, but finding that little extra time to keep it upto date is hard!!

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Some Leeming, Valley and Culdrose Hawks and a very beautiful Chinook have landed.... :smt001
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

The Cobham Aviation Services aircraft, a beautiful Shark Mouth Mustang and the centenary Sentry are online.
Cheers,
Martin

Post by aerogator »

Those look great Mark! Good work! Now, Do you have any plans to paint the CH-47 in US Army Vietnam livery?
Thanks, :D
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

aerogator wrote:Those look great Mark! Good work! Now, Do you have any plans to paint the CH-47 in US Army Vietnam livery?
Thanks, :D
Thank for the comment Jake! its not something i have considered doing as of yet!! i have a few other paints to finish and then its straight back to scenery developing, i try to spend a bit of time repainting then modeling! Our Yellowknife Airport (CYZF) should be out shortly after over a year in the making and then its on to Hay River/Akati Diamond mine.. etc etc :)

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
aerogator

Post by aerogator »

OK, well thanks anyway :)
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Jake, sooner or later we will find somebody who is willing to create some CH-47 in US Army Vietnam livery for us! :D

It took >4 years for the SR-71, but finally....
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

Guys if anyone has made flight plans for any of the New packs i have released, please feel free to share amongst us! Since the maiw packs were released a lot has changed in the real world of the RAF, from being scrapped, sold, changed hands, so you will find most will not go into the original flight plans without considerable editing, i have tried to get the packs as upto date as possible with most serial numbers correct, im sure if i look again a lot would have changed already lol

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
raclim
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by raclim »

RAF Typhoon Flightplans.rar
(80.9 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Hey guys,

In the attached Winrar file you will find flightplans for newly released repaint by Mark(Tranquil) for the Typhoons and Tornado's based at Coningsby and Lossiemouth.

EDIT: The files are for FSX, but can be easilly converted to FS9 using the AI flight planner program, or any other program.

The Coningsby flightplans are basically updated versions of the 2013 versions released by MAIW, the name of the files still reads "2013" but please ignore that, as they represent 2015.

The 15 squadron Tornado's at Lossiemouth flightplan is an updated version of the 15SQ version released by MAIW a long time ago.

For the 1, 2 and 6 squadron Typhoons at Lossiemouth, I used the old MAIW flightplans for the 12, 14 and 617 Squadron which used to based at Lossiemouth. I put the Typhoons in the flightplans, replacing the Tornado's.

Every new Typhoon/Tornado repainted by mark is included in the new flightplans. So no aircraft should be missing.

Cheers,

Randy Mulder
Last edited by raclim on 25 Oct 2015, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

Randy, really appreciate the flightplans :) thank you for your hard work sharing!!

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
raclim
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by raclim »

No problem mate, you just keep the repaints coming :D

P.S. I do forgot to mention that the flightplans are for FSX. But should be easily converted to FS9 using the AI flight planner program.

Cheers,
Randy
raclim
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by raclim »

Here you have flightplans for the BAe hawks flying with 100 squadron out of RAF Leeming and the Royal Navy hawks flying out of RNAS Culdrose.

Again, these files are for FSX, but should be easilly converted to FS9.

Cheers,
Randy
Attachments
Traffic_UK Hawks_FRADU.bgl
(13.1 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Traffic_UK Hawks_100SQN.bgl
(17.58 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

Thank you again Randy, i have another request for you when my Marham Tornado update is released ;) im sure you know what it is! if you would be willing and kind enough to do them also!! They should be along within a day or 2.. :)

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Marks most beautiful Marham Tornados have been published at his Owl's Nest page.
Cheers,
Martin
Second Lieutenant

Post by voorink »

great work, but could it be that the textures for 9sqn Tornado Marham are missing in the FS9 download?
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

:shock: yes. in FSX as well. will fix it asap.
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

You need to re-download. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Cheers,
Martin
Second Lieutenant

Post by raclim »

As requested by Mark, here you guys have the flightplans for 9, 12 and 31 Squadron operating the Tornado GR4 out of RAF Marham.

http://www.militaryaiworks.com/download ... ado-s-2015

These are FSX flightplans, but should be easily convertible to FS9.

Cheers,
Randy
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

raclim wrote:As requested by Mark, here you guys have the flightplans for 9, 12 and 31 Squadron operating the Tornado GR4 out of RAF Marham.
Thanks again Randy! :)

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image